5.8.09

painting for sarah - asking for directions


Pirate captain stops to ask the locals for directions.

Been working on this off and on in my freetime lately. (Mainly when my computer is loading and I have a minute free here and there to draw some lines.)

A friend of mine let me stay at her place in Seattle for a couple of days while I was out on her coast for a wedding. I gifted her with this as my small way to thank her for the accommodations. My friend works at Microsoft on the new Microsoft/Yahoo collaborative search engine at bing.com. Check it out if you haven't yet.

Small painting, 3 x 4 inches. Acrylic on a little gessoed block.

I had this idea for a painting ages ago, but it sat in the back of my mind waiting patiently to be made.

:)

1 comment:

Kiriska said...

I hope the locals can help! (And aren't assholes that point them in the wrong direction!)